- Understanding Vietnam in 3 hours with manga (Released in 21 Jun, 2021)
“Understanding Vietnam in 3 hours with manga” is a book media coverage written multiple authors that has included 2 Member of management Council of I-GLOCAL Group – Mr. Takayuki Jitsuhara and Mr. Tran Nguyen Trung. Published by Asuka Publishing Company (Japan), it is a story of life and business in Vietnam with interesting manga design.
Now available on Kindle.
- Vietnam Business Opportunities 2020 (Released in 31 Jan, 2020)
- “Vietnam Business Opportunities 2020” is a book media coverage published by Eastern News Agency Publishing Company (Japan) and multiple authors: Board representative of I-GLOCAL Group – Mr. Yusuke Kaburagi, 2 Member of management Council – Mr. Takayuki Jitsuhara, Mr. Tran Nguyen Trung and Representative director of CastGlobal Law Vietnam Co., Ltd. – Mr. Takuto Kudo. It is the second one in the economy series, introduced the key business trends and bright economic prospects from interviews with Japanese enterprises in Vietnam. This will help for the beginners in the Vietnam market entry.
- Illustration: Taxation on transfer pricing (Released in 20 Jul, 2017)
- Recently, taxation on transfer pricing rules have been applied to controlled transactions, especially the scrutiny of multinational enterprises. This book talks about transfer pricing general regulations in Japan and 9 countries where are received the most direct investment from Japanese investors: America, Germany, China, Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Malaysia. In there, the Vietnam part is written by The representative of I-GLOCAL Ha Noi, Mr. Naoki Fukumoto.
- Vietnam Business Opportunities(Released in 16 May, 2016)
- “Vietnam Business Opportunities 2020” is a book media coverage published by Eastern News Agency Publishing Company (Japan) and multiple authors: Board representative of I-GLOCAL Group – Mr. Yusuke Kaburagi, 2 Member of management Council – Mr. Takayuki Jitsuhara, Mr. Tran Nguyen Trung and Representative director of CastGlobal Law Vietnam Co., Ltd. – Mr. Takuto Kudo. By introduction of the popular business trends for next 10-20 years in Vietnam, this book will help for the beginners in the Vietnam market entry.
- Illustration & case studies: International taxation in ASEAN (Released in 7 Nov, 2015)
- This book introduces about most common misunderstood tax issues in transactions with 4 ASEAN contries, where are attractive to foreign direct investment from Japan. Written by local experts, it will be a great book for anyone who wants to get ahead in business.
- Balance strategy: Combination of finance and business for sustainable development in the new era (Released on 22 Jul, 2014)
- Keys to a successful sustainability development
When Japan shifted from the magical development period to the bubble economy, it was believed a sign of economic growth. However, after the Lehman Brothers shock, the economic bubble collapsed. Nowadays, we understand that growth in width is not a secure foundation for sustainable development. So what is needed to achieve sustainable growth in the current era? This book will talk about it. The balance between “finance” and “management” is determined by the agreement among employees who focus on the corporate philosophy and guidelines, based on which, an appropriate financial regime is established. At the same time, such spirit must be appropriately developed in every person in the society.
In this book, the author focuses on introducting the idea that the economy is a combination of “finance” and “management”, the context and the required knowledge for combining the two factors (challenging business utilizing “intangible assets” and the method utilizing general reports).
- Startups in Vietnam (Released on 30 Apr, 2013)
- The book was co-written by a team of Japanese startup entrepreneurs – the first experts obtaining Certified public tax accountants in Vietnam, who turned I-GLOCAL from its beginning as an accounting consulting firm for Japanese enterprises to a largest company in the industry. It does not only talk about exclusive knowledge and unforgettable business lessons when starting a business in Vietnam, but also introduces effective business model “Waku Waku practical management”, after Lehman Brothers collapse.
Waku Waku practical management is not just a model that focuses solely on assets and profit but also focuses on corporate assets, human assets and customer experiences, was developed by Mr. Masahiro Mitomi, Value Create Inc. with his personal experiences.